13 Jun 2014

Upsss! Haul and Nails - Tiger Nailart With OPI & Infinity Plate

Hello!! So, yesterday night I published the pictures of the nail polish store in Lisbon but I forgot to post my nails and the haul! Here is is!
Cucu!! Ontem à noite publiquei as fotos da Verniz de Luxo e umas cusquices. Hoje trago-vos a nailart e as compras! Vamos ver? N

Top- Left to right Ana - Feirinha dos Sorrisos   /   Luisa (Efoiumdiaqueelacriouoseublog)

 Bottom(L-R) - Cristina Clockwise NailPolish / Moi-Memme   / Ana NailPt


SO.. Lets see what is going on on my nails !

I used O.P.I. Live Love Carnival (I'll show you the plain polish tomorrow) and on some nails I stamped with MASH  Deep In merlot (stamping polish) and the Stamping Plate Infinity Nails 12. 
The flaked polish is Ruby Wing Back On the Saddle and lots of Kwik Kote to hold the rhignestones.



Vamos ver como estava as patinhas da Bette LOL
A cor base é o O.P.I. Live Love Carnaval da colecção Brasil da O.P.I. a comemorar o mundial de futebol no Brasil. Amanhã já vos mostro o verniz sozinho. Os efeitos flocados foram feitos com o Ruby Wing back on the saddle que, sinceramente, não muda de cor. Não sei se sou eu que vejo mal mas já o usei 2x e não vejo alteração nenhuma ao sol.  O carimbo foi feito usando a placa Infinity Nails nr12 e o verniz de carimbo da mash "Deep In Merlot". Para terminar muito Kwik Kote para segurar as rhinestones e BTGN para alisar o flocado.





Here is the Haul including trades, bought items and friendly presents!
Eis o resultado de um belo dia. Inclui compras, trocas e contrabandos AKA presentes!

Verniz de Luxo Haul

Yes Love crelly & concrete, oil and Sesinity Scented

New Cliches and Exclusive NailsPt Glitter

Some Nailart things I needed LOL

BornPretty Store Nail Mail

more Born Pretty Store Nailmail

Born Pretty Store Nailmail
Os acessórios da BornPrettyStore podem ser comprados com 10% Desconto do blog com o código CHL91 e sempre com Portes GRÁTIS.
Nailart and electronic accessories can be bought online at BornPrettyStore with 10% OFF with the coupon CHL91 and Free Shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment