10 Nov 2013

Sunday Nails with Mollon Pro, Mash and Yes Love Flaked Speckled

Hello Ladies
How is your weekend going? I hope it is going great! Mine is! This Sunday I'm showing a manicure I made Friday and that I LOVED even tho my mum said it looked 'alrighty' lol.. gzz thanks mum!

Olá Marias!
Espero que o vosso fim de semana esteja a correr bem! Hoje trago-vos uma mani que fiz esta 6ª feira e que adorei ! A mãe achou 'engraçadinho' LOL! Thanks Mum! LOL





 *brand info by the end of the post* 



 Sunday Nails 

Mollon 159 - Eve

  I loved this polish so much that I could not do another swatch, I had to keep it n my nails a little longer ! I ended up stamping it with a design by MASH-48 that I had never used and turned out great. The glitter polish is Yes Love #10 and belongs to the new  Flaked Speckled collection (I'll show them all in one post, soon).
To stamp, I used Kiko 338 as I didn't want contrasting colours.


The Mollon Pro - Top Coat Power Shine has a very thick formula ( reminds me of Gelous) and it is perfect for bumpy glitters ( like this Yes Love).  I applied only ONE coat over the glitter and when it dried the nail was super smooth ( and adorable...hihihih). 

Adorei o Mollon Pro Eve, adorei mesmo! Gostei tanto deste menino que tive que parar os swatches que estava a fazer porque não o consegui tirar.  Acabei por o embelezar com uma carimbadela com a MASH-48. Usei um desenho de bolhinhas que nunca tinha usado e gostei bastantedo resultado. O verniz de carimboi foi o violeta Kiko 338 pois não queria um choque muito grande de cores. Para finalizar usei o Yes Love #10, da nova colecção Flaked Speckled ( vamos a ver quão brevemente vos consigo mostrar este e os irmãozinhos, num post só).

Em relação ao top coat novo da Mollon, o Mollon Pro - Top Coat Power Shine, já vos tinha falado dele algumas vezes mas volto a confirmar. O top coat tem uma fórmula espessa (que me lembra muito o nosso adorado Gelous) e que é perfeito para usar sobr glitters que ficam com um acabamento menos homogeneo (ou aos altinhos). Após uma generosa camada e respectiva secagem, o acabamento ficou lisinho e muito bonito.








MOLLON PRO INFO:
 
Happy Sunday,
Love,
 
 

Comentários
2 Comentários

2 comments: