21 Jun 2013

Romwe's Denim Coat Promo

Hello ladies, how are you!?
The week is almost over, and I can tell you it was a long one.
Before lunch post I have a promo for you, from Romwe.

Bom dia princesas, tudo bem?

A semana está (finalmente) a terminar e posso-vos dizer que pelo menos a minha está a ser bem longa!

Antes do post do dia, trago-vos uma promoção rápida que me chamou a atenção, da Romwe

I am not a girl of long denim coats! I love leather jackets and classic Denim Jackets & Vests! But in the name of a full versatile wardrobe here is something I might give a try! Lets see!
Não sou muito de casacos de ganga longos, gosto de casacos de cabedal, de N cores e de casacos e coletes classicos de ganga.. mas.. em nome de um armário versátil eis uma coisa que me interessou! Vamos ver? 

Betty Nails






Item Details:


Scoop neck tee
romwe.com



Oversized coat
romwe.com



Romwe denim coat goes great with jeans, leather pants ( my fav) and its great for crazy weather!  Unfortunately I was told that  the price will rise due to manufacturing reasons!

It may be over $90 or $100 later, while now it only costs $85.99.



They always have coupons on the product page to help you save more, here you go:
$10 off orders over $65, June10, ends 30th June.


Oversized Denim Coat 
The original cost is $85.99 
Just check here for details http://www.romwe.com/oversized-denim-coat-p-31913.html





Romwe Jewelry: Necklaces, Rings, Bracelets and Earrings at ROMWE
romwe.com





I hope I helped at least one of you! Do you like this coat? Let me know! 

Espero ter ajudado pelo menos uma de vocês. O que acham do casaco? Usavam?

Beijinhos

Love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment