18 Jun 2013

LCN - UV Polish Seal [Review]

Hello ladies! How are you!?
Today I have an awesome product for you! LCN Polish Seal! 
Olá princesas, tudo bem?!
Hoje trago-vos um produto que eu acho que muitas de vocês vão amar, o LCN Polish Seal!





 Facebook    |   Website   | Info  | LCN Blog Tag




When I received this product, along with the Del Sol Hand Care Set I must admit I wasn't quite sure what to think of it nor very curious. I let it stay on my desk, on the waiting to swatch pile, and I became more curious everyday even tho I ended up never using it. A couple weeks ago I stumbled on a picture of it on some blog and I went to check some reviews. I was very curious and impressed. LCN says it will dry under UV light or a 60W common light bulb if you hold your nails under it for 3mins. 

Quando recebi este produto, juntamente com o meu Conjunto Del Sol Hand Care confesso que não soube muito bem o que pensar dele. Nunca tinha ouvido falar e também, no meio e tanta coisa, não fiquei muito curiosa. Os dias passaram e ele ficou em cima da minha secretaria, na divisão de gel e verniz gel para testar.. volta e meia olhava para ele mas acabei por o deixar em fila de espera. Um dia passei por um blog e vi uma foto dele e resolvi ir investigar. Após ler alguns (vários - muitos)blogs fiquei extremamente curiosa. As opiniões divergiam.. algumas pessoas diziam muito bem e outras muito mal. Desde então que o tenho estado a testar. 

How does it work!?
Como funciona?!

Just apply it over your regular polish and cure it for 2-3mins under UV in a UV light OR 3-4 mins under a 60 W (at least) bulb. It will dry as a UV top coat and last more than a regular top coat. You will be able to remove it easily with your regular nail polish remover! I liked it a lot!
Basta aplicar por cima do verniz regular e levar ao forno UV por 2-3 mins ou debaixo de uma lampada regular, de casa, de pelo menos 60W por 3-4. Voilá! Seca como se fosse um top coat UV e dura mais que um top coat normal. Para remover basta usar acetona! Eu gostei bastante!!


 Facebook    |   Website   | Info  | LCN Blog Tag

What do you think?!

I hope you liked the post!
Let me know!
See you soon,
Love


Comentários
1 Comentários

1 comment: