25 Jun 2013

*G* GlitterBunny Polish - [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Nicole, the maker of GlitterBunny Polish ! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Nicole, criadora dos vernizes Indie Glitter Bunny !!!


* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *




Your Name: Nicole

Brand Name: GlitterBunny Polish

Where are you from? Israel

When have you started? The official opening was on March 5th 2013



Is there a story behind the name of your brand? In my personal life, i make a big effort to not use products that have been tested on animals. So I wanted that to be a big part of my brand. I tried to come up with a name that would give people a connotation to a bunny running in a green field eating grass in the sun with his bunny friends. Well, that was impossible to do! I couldn't come up with anything like that. But GlitterBunny had a cute ring to it. And the bunny, of course, represents the cruelty free factor :)

How many polishes/collections have you created? I have released 18 shades so far

Is there a special polish/collection? Why?     I recently released the Birthday Girl Collection and one of the polishes in it, 'I Got a Goodie Bag!', is impressing me with how well it is doing! I LOVE this polish cause i think it is very unique. And people really go crazy over it!

Were you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Yes! In Israel the selection of polishes is just awful. I'd go shopping looking for where to spend money on polish and there was just nothing :/ That's why I decided to start GlitterBunny. And while I do have a lot of Israeli customers, it turned out to be more of an international brand.

Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? Nope.

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? Getting to create! I am a very creative person but i was never really good at the mainstream arts and crafts. I love making up new shades and really just having my own special outlet feels good.

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? 
A few months ago I had a booth at an accessory event in Tel Aviv. I thought it was so cool that some people had already known my brand and had some of my polishes :)

Do you ship international? I do ship internationally for only $4.50 per package worldwide. It doesnt matter how many polishes you order or where the package is shipped to. Shipping within Israel is $1.75.


Contacts

* * * 

Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Nicole, for your support 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 



* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from GlitterBunny Facebook Page with Nicole's Permission*

Comentários
4 Comentários

4 comments:

  1. Thank so much for share .i love that

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you did a great job , 'i love this indie brand ,
    they have some uniwue polishes to choose from ..
    the onwer is such a nice person too.

    i hope you wouldlike to check out i too did a review of three of her polishes her.. http://adventuresinbeautylandbycamy.blogspot.in/2013/11/glitterbunny-polish-reviews-and-fun.html
    getting added to your blog !!! hope to see you on my blog too.. waiting to see more from you ..
    -CAMELIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Camelia! Thank you so much for your appreciation and visit! I'm already following you!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete