9 Jan 2013

*E* Enchanted Polish [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Chelsea, the maker of the amazing Enchanted Polish !! !! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Chelsea, criadora dos vernizes Enchanted Polish !!!!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! 
This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
Para quem não sabe do que eu estou a falar ( basta seguirem-me também no Facebook para saberem as novidades em primeira mão ) estou a fazer um Guia de Vernizes Indie.
Este é um projecto enorme e muito trabalhoso que tenho imenso prazer de partilhar convosco!
Então, o que é que vou fazer? Todos os dias, vou-vos mostrar uma marca diferente de vernizes indies com entrevistas com as meninas ( e meninos) que os fazem! Além disso, tambem vos vou trazer entrevistas com as maiores lojas onde eles se vendem!
* * *


Your Name: Chelsea Rose
Brand Name: Enchanted Polish


Where are you from? California, USA
When have you started? March 2012

Is there a story behind the name of your brand? I love all things magical! It just seemed fitting!

How many polishes/collections have you created? 5 full collections, not including the original EP holos

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? I really love the Imagine collection (previously Beatles)... all of the color changes in each little bottle is pure magic!

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? For as long as I can remember, I have always loved nail polish. My mom would take me to the nail salon as a little girl and it was always such a special treat <3 Having my nails painted makes me feel so feminine! and the possibilities are endless! I do admit to being a collector ;-)

 Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? No, but I have recently started using Instagram, it is so cool!


Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? Can I just say everything? I LOVE it, ALL of it!!


 Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? Spinkled was inspired by a friend of mine (  Crystal from Crystal's Crazy Combos ) ,  who sent me a picture of a hot pink Post-It with black stars and dots drawn on it!! Funny inspiration!!!

^^Swatches^^
Chelsea was a darling and sent me Octopu's Garden for me to try out and show you.
Lets see!


Drooling already?! I am!! 
This is a gorgeous multichrome polish on shades of orange, purple and blue. Amazing candy for our eyes and nails. I applied 3 coats for full opacity. The brush is soft and it dried fast. I was in awe with the outcome! 
Já estão a babar? Eu estou! 
Este lindissimo Indie Duochrome em tons de laranja, roxo e azul. Uma delicia para os olhos e para as unhas!! Apliquei tres camadas para opaciade total. Super fácil de aplicar e um pincel macio. O tempo de secagem é tambem bastante bom. Adorei (ok, amei!! ) o resultado!













 Personal Notes from Betty:

Thank you so much Chelsea, for all your support and attention to me and this project! I am thrilled I had the pleasure of knowing so many amazing girls (and guys :p) along the last two months! 
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow

Notas da Betty:
Um obrigado especial à Chelsea, que me apoiou desde o inicio! Sempre me deu imenso apoio e atenção. Estou super feliz por ter conhecido tantas meninas (e meninos :p) fantásticos, ao longo destes últimos meses!
O blog ( e eu claro! ) apoia totalmente as marcas Indies e agradece o apoio de  todas as meninas ( e meninos) que me ajudaram e estão a apoiar o meu projecto! Tenho imenso respeito por elas e pelo seu trabalho tão bonito.
Não vou traduzir as entrevistas que estão em Inglês.. acho que as palavras e os significados se perdem nas traduções. Espero que compreendam. Qualquer dúvida podem mandar-me uma msg privada ou deixar aqui em baixo nos comentários.
*Se fazes vernizes e queres participar no projecto não deixes de me contactar! Basta enviar uma msg no Facebook do blog ou pelo email (Blog.bettynails@gmail.com). Ainda vais a tempo!
Não se esqueçam de fazer like e seguir a Página do Facebook do blog porque lá vão vendo todas as novidades! 

* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !

Espero que tenham amado! o post de hoje!
Qual foi a vossa parte preferida?
Contem-me tudo nos comentários abaixo! Se gostaram por favor comentem, sigam e partilhem! 
O vosso feedback é muito muito importante, não só para mim como para todas as  pessoas que  se envolveram no projecto.
Beijocas e Até amanha!! 




*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag


*pictures taken from Enchanted Facebook Page with Chelsea's Permission*
*product sent for honest review*

No comments:

Post a Comment