29 Dec 2012

*T* Polish TBH [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you Christian from Polish TBH !! !! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a Christian, a criadora dos Polish TBH !!!!

* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
Para quem não sabe do que eu estou a falar ( basta seguirem-me também no Facebook para saberem as novidades em primeira mão ) estou a fazer um Guia de Vernizes Indie. Este é um projecto enorme e muito trabalhoso que tenho imenso prazer de partilhar convosco!Então, o que é que vou fazer? Todos os dias, vou-vos mostrar uma marca diferente de vernizes indies com entrevistas com as meninas ( e meninos) que os fazem! Além disso, tambem vos vou trazer entrevistas com as maiores lojas onde eles se vendem!
* * *



Your Name: Christian
Brand Name: Polish TBH
Where are you from? California


When have you started? My shop opened November 1st 2012, but I started creating the polishes in August 2012
Is there  a story behind the name of your brand? My friends and I just say "To be honest" a lot, so Polish TBH seemed very fun. I wanted something cool for my Brands name.

How many polishes/collections have you created? 1 full collection of 5 and The second is underway it will have at least 6 but I have early released 2 of them, I've also released 2 holiday polishes and a limited edition. So altogether I have made 10 so far.

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? I think all of them are special they were all inspired by either someone in my life or something special in my life. My upcoming second collection is all based from the personalities of my closet friends, so it will be the most special so far.
Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Yes! I started collecting nail polish in feburary of 2012, so Im really new to all this. But my collection has grown so very much. I dont think I owned but maybe 2 polishes when I started and I own over 200 now.



Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? No I think I will leave the blogging to you professionals. Im not very good at that. lol

Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? I love being able to show my creative side. Ive always loved making things, doing crafts, expressing my personality through various arts. Polish is just another way of channeling my energy.


Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? I think the funniest thing would be that we are all, always covered in glitter! That stuff gets everywhere. My kids, husband, myself and even our dogs.
  


Contacts
Instagram: @Polish_TBH

SALE !!
Random15 in the etsy shop

%15 off until Monday 31st!


^^Onto Some Swatches^^


Twist
Twist is a gorgeous glitter top coat, with a clear base and filled with several sized and color hexagons and with gorgeous heart shaped glitter. I applied one coat for the following results. I love all layerings and still can't decided witch base color suits best this polish! Dried fast and application was a piece of cake.
O twist é um lindissimo top coat glitter com uma base transparente e repleto de glitter hexagonal de várias cores e tamanhos. Contém ainda glitter em forma de coração. Todas as combinações foram feitas com apenas uma camadade twist. A aplicação é facil e o tempo de secagem rápido.

Layering over Purple Professional:White nr.32, Pink nr.1, Black nr.18 and Purple nr.36.










Hidden
This is a gorgeous gelly polish filled with very fine holographic particles and also several small sized hexagons in pink and black.I loved this polish. Its very unusual and pretty. Two coats for this outcome. Dried fast!
Eis um lindissimo verniz gelly repleto de particulas holográficas finissimas e vários pequenos gitters hexagonais em peto e rosa. Adorei experimentar este verniz. Bastante fora do vulgar.A aplicação foi fácil, assim como a remoção,sendo o tempo de secagem rápido. 










Personal Notes from Betty:
A huge thank you to Chris for helping me out and supporting this project since the day she heard about it! An amazing girl with amazing polishes! Don't miss her pages! Go see and follow!
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 

Notas da Betty:
Um muito obrigado e um grande beijinho à Chris que me apoiou desde o momento que ficou a conhecer o projecto! Não deixem de visitar os links dela e de a seguir! Uma mulher fantástica com vernizes lindíssimos.
O blog ( e eu claro! ) apoia totalmente as marcas Indies e agradece o apoio de  todas as meninas ( e meninos) que me ajudaram e estão a apoiar o meu projecto! Tenho imenso respeito por elas e pelo seu trabalho tão bonito.
Não vou traduzir as entrevistas que estão em Inglês.. acho que as palavras e os significados se perdem nas traduções. Espero que compreendam. Qualquer dúvida podem mandar-me uma msg privada ou deixar aqui em baixo nos comentários.
*Se fazes vernizes e queres participar no projecto não deixes de me contactar! Basta enviar uma msg no Facebook do blog ou pelo email (Blog.bettynails@gmail.com). Ainda vais a tempo!
Não se esqueçam de fazer like e seguir a Página do Facebook do blog porque lá vão vendo todas as novidades! 


* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !

Espero que tenham amado! o post de hoje!
Qual foi a vossa parte preferida?
Contem-me tudo nos comentários abaixo! Se gostaram por favor comentem, sigam e partilhem! 
O vosso feedback é muito muito importante, não só para mim como para todas as  pessoas que  se envolveram no projecto.
Beijocas e Até amanha!! 




*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from TBH Polish  Facebook Page with Chris's Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment