23 Dec 2012

*L* Llarowe - Major Stockist [Indie Guide Project]

Hi Girls & Guys!
Today I'm presenting you the fist interview with one of the several great stockists of Indie brands from all across the world!
The person featured here today is well known in the Indie World and I do hope that you girls all love to read this interview as I certainly did loved reading it too! 
So here she is Leah Ann from Llarowe! 

Olá meninas e Meninos!!

Hoje temos uma novidade! Hoje trago-vos uma entrevista, a primeira de várias com as maiores distribuidoras de vernizes Indie! A pessoa que hoje vai aqui ser entrevistada é mais do que super conhecida no mundo Indie e aposto que vão adorar ler esta entrevista tanto quanto eu adorei!!

Eis a Leah Ann da Loja Online Llarowe!
* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! 
This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
Para quem não sabe do que eu estou a falar ( basta seguirem-me também no Facebook para saberem as novidades em primeira mão ) estou a fazer um Guia de Vernizes Indie.
Este é um projecto enorme e muito trabalhoso que tenho imenso prazer de partilhar convosco!
Então, o que é que vou fazer? Todos os dias, vou-vos mostrar uma marca diferente de vernizes indies com entrevistas com as meninas ( e meninos) que os fazem! Além disso, tambem vos vou trazer entrevistas com as maiores lojas onde eles se vendem!
* * *



Llarowe's Facebook Profile Pictures

My Name:  Leah Ann LaRowe
Store Name:  llarowe.com
Where am I from:  Midland, Texas 

When started:  Started selling Glitter Gal in July 2010 and started the website in July 2011.
The story behind my store name:  No one can ever spell my name and I decided it would be much easier to just use my first initial.

Llarowe's Facebook Profile Pictures
How many brands:  I am currently carrying 28 brands on the website and am looking at a dozen or so more.  We are starting our own line of polish in the Spring called "Colors by llarowe".

Polish addict:  I don't know if I would call it an addiction or an obsession.  I have always been addicted to polish and get excited every time that I open a shipment…it never gets old and the same excitement is there with every shipment.

Llarowe's Facebook Profile Pictures
Had a blog:  Didn't have a blog as I have terrible arthritis and my hands are not blog material.  I live vicariously thru my customers and bloggers.

My favorite thing:  Getting polishes to customers that never thought they would be able to get them.  Being able to provide customers their dream polishes at reasonable prices makes the long hours all worth it.  

Something funny:  I "met" one of my customers online and we emailed back and forth about polish on occasion.  We talked on the phone once and became instant friends.  She flew all the way across the country and spent a week with me and my family and people probably thought we were nuts seeing us driving down the freeway dancing and singing to "Ice Ice Baby".  She has become my best friend!  Chelsea with Enchanted Polish and I sat on my couch mixing polishes and brainstorming new ideas.  I love the creative part of this business and watching new colors being combined to make a masterpiece!
Llarowe's Facebook Profile Pictures

Share:  I love doing what I do.  I love to talk to customers on the phone and the girls that work for me have to tell me to get off the phone as I will talk to a customer for an hour.  The best thing that has happened to me since I started this business is meeting, albeit by phone and email, all of the wonderful people that have been brought into my life. I love to feature indie brands as this country was founded on small business.  I find their passion for what they do to be so inspiring.  Indie polish makers are a rare breed and I have become fast friends with many of them. 

                   Contacts:
Store:  llarowe
Other Media:  Twitter - llarowe
Pinterest - llarowe

Brands By Llarowe


UPDATE: Jindie Nails is now available in Llarowe too! 
* * *

Personal Notes from Betty:
A super thank you to Leah Ann that took the time to do this for me even tho I know that she is always super busy! She is such a nice woman and so amazing. I know 99% of you know her, at least by name but if you don't go check her store!! heheh
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work.
I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. 
If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time! 
Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 

Notas da Betty:
Um obrigadão enorme à Leah Ann, por ter tido tempo para fazer esta entrevista, mesmo eu sabendo que ela está sempre super super ocupada! Eu sei que 99% de vocês já a conhcem, pelo menos de nome, mas se não conhecem passem na loja dela. A loja é fantástica e a Leah é uma mulher super simpatica e prestativa!! Um super obrigado! 
O blog ( e eu claro! ) apoia totalmente as marcas Indies e agradece o apoio de  todas as meninas ( e meninos) que me ajudaram e estão a apoiar o meu projecto! Tenho imenso respeito por elas e pelo seu trabalho tão bonito.
Não vou traduzir as entrevistas que estão em Inglês.. acho que as palavras e os significados se perdem nas traduções. Espero que compreendam. Qualquer dúvida podem mandar-me uma msg privada ou deixar aqui em baixo nos comentários.
*Se fazes vernizes e queres participar no projecto não deixes de me contactar! Basta enviar uma msg no Facebook do blog ou pelo email (Blog.bettynails@gmail.com). Ainda vais a tempo!
Não se esqueçam de fazer like e seguir a Página do Facebook do blog porque lá vão vendo todas as novidades! 

* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !

Espero que tenham amado! o post de hoje!
Qual foi a vossa parte preferida?
Contem-me tudo nos comentários abaixo! Se gostaram por favor comentem, sigam e partilhem! 
O vosso feedback é muito muito importante, não só para mim como para todas as  pessoas que  se envolveram no projecto.
Beijocas e Até amanha!! 




*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guid*pictures taken from LlaroweFacebook Page and website  with Leah Anns Permission*

No comments:

Post a Comment