16 May 2012

Peggy Sage Treatment Line [REVIEW]

Hello Girls!
This almost looks like nail care week !
 I hope that you are not too tired of the theme!
So.. today I'm reviewing a couple of products I've been using and testing since I got them from expocosmetics.


Olá! 

Isto está a parecer a semana dos cuidados com as unhas! 

Espero que estejam a gostar!
Hoje vou faazer uma review de um conjunto de produtos que estou a testar desde que os comprei na Expocosmética.

Here are them, all from Peggy Sage:
Aqui estão eles, todos da Peggy Sage:





Now lets introduce them?

Vamos às apresentações?

Ridge filler, Cuticle Remover, Growth Gel, Gelish Top Coat, Cuticle Oil





Cuticle Remover


This is my very favorite product.
This blue gel/cream has the ability of hydrating the cuticle area and and helps removing that stubborn little pieced of skin that insist in ruining our perfect nail pictures, right?

Besides the cuticle care that this product does it leaves an amazing smell on the nails. I do love it deeply.


Este é, de todos, o meu produto preferido desta linha.
Este gel/creme azul tem a capacidade de hidratar as cutículas, toda a zona cuticular  e ainda ajuda na remoção daquelas pequenas peles indesejáveis na zona da cutícula que teimam em querer estragar as nossas fotos de unhas.

Além da utilidade prática este gelzinho tem também um cheirinho delicioso.
Amo-o.



 Cuticule Oil

My very first choice for home made nail care after a manicure! Has a weirdly amazing pineapple scent that lasts forever.It really makes a difference in nail care. If you don't own a cuticle oil you should!

A minha primeira escolha no que toca a manicure e tratamento de unhas em casa.

Tem um aroma estranhamente delicioso a ananás.. e o aroma dura imensooo tempo!
De facto faz diferença no processo de hidratação de cúticulas!
Se ainda não tens um bom óleo, eis uma excelente opção.











 Ridge filler 


This is a cream like base coat.

I'm one of those persons who has huge ridges in her nails but once in a one I have a little bump on one nail that would look quite weird on pictures. That's when I use this product. 
Also, my mum has a couple nails with lots of ridges and I do usually apply this base on those nails. In the end no ridges are noticeable! Cool hum?


Esta base cremosa é perfeita para aquelas pessoas que têm imensas estrias nas unhas. Não é o meu caso mas quando volta e meia me aparece uma amolgadela na unha (que iria ficar estranho E feio na foto final)  é esta a base que uso naquela unha. E a marca desaparece. 
Uso bastante esta base nas unhas da mãe que têm bastantes estrias. No fim o efeito é óptimo, as estrias mal se vêem. Perfect, hun!?




 Growth Gel


This super pretty pink gelish product is not a base. Its similar, in texture, to the cuticle remover. Again has an amaziiinnnggg scent.. this time is more a strawberry or some'berry'else LOL.

Well my nails grow.. thats a fact.. and this is the only growth stimulator I actually use (once a week I rub my naked nails and cuticle area with it). So.. I do know that they would still grow if I did not used this but they really grow fast..and I do file them a bit almost everyday.. so.. I will keep using it and believing it does the trick.

Este lindíssimo gel cor de rosa não é uma base. Tem uma textura semelhante ao removedor de cutículas (azul). Tem um cheiriiiiiinhoo divinal. Again.. DIVINAL. Cheira a morango ou framboesa ou qualquer coisa avermelhada.
Bem..quanto ao efeito.. de facto as minhas unhas crescem e este é o único estimulante de crescimento que eu uso (uma vez por semana aplico-o e massajo a unha e a zona da cutícula). Claro que eu sei que mesmo que não o usasse elas cresceriam.. não sei até que ponto este produto acelera o crescimento até porque eu as limo quase todos os dias.. vou continuar a usar e a 'acreditar' que faz o que promete.







Gelish Top Coat



This is the less impressive product of my modest collection.. yes it makes the polish look gelish (like gelous) that is what it promisses but does't dry that fast.. at least not fast enough to impress me. I do use it sometimes in nail art manicures that get bumpy. Anyway,the bottle is just way to pretty. 


Este foi o produto que menos me impressionou na minha modeste colecção Peggy Sage. Sim, faz o verniz ficar com um acabamento semelhante a gel  ( como o Gelous) que é o que promete mas não seca assim tão rápido como isso, pelo menos não rápido o suficiente para me impressionar. Uso-o algumas vezes, especialmente em situações de nail art que fica rugosa. Anyway o frasquinho é adorável.









What seems to be your favorite? Witch one would you buy? Why?
Qual vos parece o melhor/vosso preferido? Qual comprava? Porquê?


Prices/Preços: 


Around 5€ each. 
Cerca de 5€ cada.



Where to buy / Onde comprar:

LISBOA:
TELHEIRAS - Rua Fernando Namora nº 43 A Loja 8 . - 218 022 900 

Porto:
Avenida do Bessa Nº298 , 4100-012 Porto, Portugal







Hope you enjoyed today's post !
See you soon,

 Espero que tenham gostado !
Até breve,



No comments:

Post a Comment