24 Mar 2012

HELP? Nail Mail and Vampire's Love Problem


Hi Girls!
Last Friday I received in my mail my 2nd Vampires Love nail polish.

As some of you may know I totally missed this Essence Collection and when I found The Dawn is broken on a sale (post here) I totally started a mission of finding the other 5 polishes!
I found True Love in a Blog sale (here) and then my friend Anita told me she could find me Good Old Buffy and Hunt me If you can! Soooo...


I am still missing Into the Dark, the Blue one!! Help?! 




Olá!!
Sexta feira passada recebi no correio o meu segundo verniz da colecção Vampires Love da Essence.

Como algumas de vocês já sabem.. eu deixe escapar esta colecção e há uns dias quando encontrei o The Dawn is Broken (post ) iniciei uma missão para os reunir todos e achar os 5 vernizes que me faltavam!
Encontrei o true Love num blog sale ( aqui ) e depois a Anita do blog Só mais um verniz encontrou-me o Good Old Buffy e o Hunt me If you Can! Entãooooooooo

Ainda me falta o Into the Dark, o azul!! Ajuda???






 @Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Blog.BettyNails 
@Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Betty_Nails
Comentários
10 Comentários

10 comments: